Looking for an indoor team building activity that's… well… actually good?
You know, one that your team will actually benefit from and enjoy doing, rather than a David Brent-style day of dull, drab, tedious, monotonous, straight up BORING exercises.
Don't worry - we got you!
Sidestep the stress of organising an underwhelming indoor team building event with the help of Company Away Days.
Yes, we've searched the nation for indoor team building activities that are genuinely good and packed full of laughs.
Our TOP 5 indoor team building ideas
- Qubed - Can you conquer the Qube? In teams, you and your work squad will take on a load of challenges in a battle against one another as well as the box. Hilarious - albeit potentially frustrating - this one needs patience, planning, lateral thinking, communication, composure and, yes, a little bit of luck!
- Master of the Tasks - Another TV-inspired task activity, you and the guys will tear open the golden envelope to reveal the challenge inside. Big, bold, brilliantly bizarre, you'll be developing all the qualities a great team needs without even thinking about it!!
- CSI Investigators - There's been a murder and you've got to solve it (yeah, we wouldn't have chosen you either, but you're all we've got!). We need you to catch the killer. Yes, duck under the yellow tape, walk onto the crime scene like they do in the movies, and get solving!
- Ultimate Quiz - This isn't any quiz, this is the Ultimate Quiz. Bringing you the best of all the top TV quiz shows about, you'll put your brains to the ultimate test as you compete against each other. Pick your teams wisely, there are office bragging rights to be won!
- Escape Room - By now, you should know what an Escape Room is. They've boomed in popularity in recent years and for good reason: they're outrageously fun. Crack the codes, unriddle the riddles, conquer the challenges, and regain your freedom.
Why indoor team building is perfect for you!
OK, we know you probably already know why indoor team building is a good idea - otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this and thinking about booking an activity - but it's always good to refresh the memory.
- Well, first off, this is the UK, so whilst outdoor team building activities are a top top choice… hmm… how can we put this… RAIN! Yep, the big advantage of indoor team building activities is that they can be done all year round - giving you plenty of options when planning it out.
- You get to work on key skills, such as: communication, planning, teamwork, patience, motivation, networking, socialising, team spirit, innovation, creativity, leadership and many, many, many more useful traits.
- You get to do something different! Whether you're confined to the same office walls or you're looking to get all your remote workers together and interacting with one another, it's a great opp to mix things up and do something unique.