Step out of the boardroom and into the valleys for a series of hilarious Welsh themed challenges, Daffyd Brent style!
Get the workforce together for a day out in the fresh air and a hilarious selection of Welsh themed challenges to bring out their inner dragons. Friendly competition and raucous laughter will be the flavour of the day as everyone from juniors to chief executives compete against one another in a mad capped variety of games and challenges with a strictly Cymru twist. This amazing team building Welsh challenge offers the ideal atmosphere for building bonds and relationships as the staff put interdepartmental rivalries aside and revel in some fun filled physical challenges!
You'll be taking part in 9 fantastic tasks and games over the course of your day, including;
1. RUGBY RUN: Even if your workplace squad think of themselves as rugby playing gods, get prepared to try, try and try again! Scoring on the pitch is a whole lot more difficult when you're attached to a giant bungee.
2. LEEK LAMPIN': Yep, this is worker against worker in single combat, armed only with giant inflatable leeks and stood atop tiny platforms; the first to fall is the loser.
3. WELSH CELEBRITY KNOCKOUT: Pick your Welsh celebrity, take up your weapon and ready, aim, fire! The most hits takes the points.
4. SHEEP SHENANIGANS: This is rodeo riding, Valleys style. Hold on to your sheep and get ready to ride!
5. DRUNK DRAGONS: Wearing giant dragon suits you'll race over rugged Welsh ground. Team work is essential.
6. DUFFING DAFFYD: Two inflatable suit wearing colleagues enter ... only one will leave. This is colleague vs. colleague madness.
7. ACROSS THE TAFF: Do your best to avoid a dunking in the 'Taff' when you try to safely carry a whole army of sheep and dragons from one side to the other in your very own Celtic Coracle.
8. PULL THE PIT PONY: Every good mine needs its own pit pony, but this nag is about ready for the knackers. With a team at either end you're on for a huge tug-of-war.
9. MINER'S SHOWER: The team leader won't see this coming so we're keeping quiet about it.
"...From start to finish I had every confidence in the way my enquiry was handled. Very well organised throughout.
Looking forward to next year's trip..." - Clive Gardner | April 2017
"...What we got was stellar accommodation, great customer service and total transparency combined
with unparalleled value for money!..." - Mark Thackwell | June 2017
Send your enquiry today and let us know where or what region you would like to do this activity.
We'll recommend our best options to suit your company event.