More About bear grylls survivors...
"Teamwork is the backbone of any survival situation; with it, you're always stronger -without it, you're in trouble!" Bear Grylls
It's true, nothing strengthens a team like roughing it out in the wild in the fight for survival. In Bear Grylls Survivors team building challenge, you'll get stuck in the mud and battle earth, wind and fire with SAS and survivalist tactics. Will you survive the unforgiving wilderness?
You can handpick the types of activities and elements to tailor-make the course for you.
Challenges you can choose include:
- Camouflage & Concealment Learn how to move in the wild as one with nature and blend in with your environment. Trick even the sharp-eyed hawk from detection.
- Land Rover Pull Think you're strong enough? Using only a rope, pull your Land Rover out of the swamp to escape.
- Air Rifle/Pistol Shooting Sharp shooting at your targets from a distance. Who will be your teams ‘top gun'?
- Survival Arrow Archery This ancient art is one of man's oldest survival skills allowing you to hunt and survive. Or just shoot a stapler off the new apprentice's head?
- Stranded Your team must survive the night with just what they have in their backpack. Learn how to find a water source and build a shelter.
- Stretcher Race & Wilderness First Aid You are deep in the wilderness when a member of your team needs medical attention! CASEVAC your casualty to safety.
- Stalking & Axe Throwing Move stealthily like Bear to avoid detection from predators and learn how to perfectly rotate an axe and hit the target.
- SAS Grenade Throwing Using live fragmentation grenades, move undetected and aim to destroy your targets.
- Knots Learn a variety of potential lifesaving knots before attempting the giant knot challenge with the whole team.
- Bushtucker Trial You've seen Bear eat virtually anything in order to survive, now it's your turn to be faced with a selection of crunchy critters. "Get me out of here!"